TechData Service Company, LLC, is a recruiting and project services company providing contract and full time resources to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, device, CRO, and related organizations. TechData Service Company works with most of the top pharmaceutical companies and several CROs in the U.S.
TechData works with over 60 clients and many of the top 25 pharmaceutical companies.
Rates are negotiable. Our clients are in need of the following contractors for our roles.
If you are interested in the roles then please contact Louis Pasquarello at email@example.com. If you are not looking now but you will be some time in the next few months then feel free to call me so that we can prepare for new openings when you are looking.
TechData Service Company is seeking Contract CRAs (ie. Sr. Regional Site Managers) for 2 of its major clients in various locations nationwide.
Locations for current needs:
- Maryland, Pennsylvania and Delaware
- Western Pennsylvania and Ohio
- Greater NY City area
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Atlanta, GA
- Midwest states - MI, IN, OH,KY, WI, MN, IA, NE.
- Los Angeles
- Boston / New York City
- Washington D.C.
- Richmond, VA
- Charlotte, NC
- Miami / Fort Lauderdale / West Palm Beach, FL
- Phoenix, AZ
- Seattle, WA / Portland, OR / San Francisco, CA
- Denver, CO / Minneapolis, MN
- Orlando, FL
Large Pharmaceutical Company
Job description may be slightly different for each location.
LOCATION- Home Based - Greater New York Area
Please provide candidate's city and state on CV
I. POSITION SUMMARY
The Senior Regional Site Manager (Senior RSM) is responsible for overseeing the conduct of clinical trials at investigative sites to ensure the quality and integrity of data and to ensure that the rights and welfare of research subjects are protected. The Senior RSM conducts all monitoring visits in accordance with Allergan standards. The Senior RSM exercises responsibility across multiple projects and therapeutic areas. The Senior RSM interfaces with clinical investigators, other site staff and Allergan personnel in order to carry out this responsibility. The Senior RSM is completely accountable for site management and data quality for each assigned site. In addition, the Senior RSM may hold other assignments, such as Lead Site Manager, Global Site Management Operations Subject Matter Expert (SME), Contract Research Organization (CRO) Oversight Representative, or any other project assigned by Global Site Management Operations management.
The Senior Regional Site Manager is a regional home based position.
II. PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Conduct the following monitoring visits according to applicable Allergan SOPs, Working Documents, GCP/ICH guidelines, Protocol Specific Monitoring Plans, and departmental timelines as follows:
• Site Qualification Visits (SQVs)
• Site Initiation Visits (SIVs)
• Interim Monitoring Visits (IMVs)
• Remote Monitoring Visits (RMVs)
• Close-out Visits (COVs)
2. Manage all site activities for assigned sites including:
• Partnering with sites to ensure recruitment goals are met.
• Assisting sites with operational needs (e.g. vendor activities, site payment).
• Primary contact for all issues that arise with sites.
3. Communicate site status and monitoring activities, as follows:
• Submit monitoring visit reports (MVRs) for all monitoring visits conducted.
• Send follow-up letter to Principal Investigator summarizing visit conduct and all action items.
• Contact the Regional Operations Manager (ROM) and Project Lead (PL) regarding significant site conduct issues.
• Complete GXP Compliance audit responses in conjunction with ROM and PL.
4. Meet all departmental timelines and deliverables for the following activities:
• Submission of MVRs in CTMS.
• Submission of MVRs to the TMF.
• Freezing of all electronic case report forms.
• Retrieval of all paper case report forms (if applicable).
• Maintenance of calendar.
• Submission of weekly time and expense reports.
5. Attend and participate in all relevant meetings, as follows:
• Annual Global Site Management Operations meeting
• Regional Global Site Management Operations meetings, as scheduled.
• Investigator Meetings for all assigned studies.
• Regional Site Manager teleconferences for all assigned studies.
• Regular regional teleconferences.
In addition to the primary responsibilities of site monitoring, the Senior Regional Site Manager may also hold specialized roles in one or more of the following areas:
6. As a Lead Site Manager:
• Review and provide input to protocols and Case Report Forms.
• Act as primary author for Protocol-Specific Monitoring Plan.
• Present monitoring plan and monitoring expectations at the Investigators meeting.
• Maintain SharePoint and/or Global Site Management Operations portal with study-specific information.
7. As a Global Site Management Operations Subject Matter Expert (SME):
• Present at regional and annual meetings for Global Site Management Operations.
• Present components of Global Site Management Operations Orientation to newly hired Global Site Management Operations personnel.
• Assist in development and maintenance of the Global Site Management Operations Orientation program.
8. As an Oversight Representative on Allergan projects managed by CROs:
• Participate in regular meetings between Allergan and the CRO Conduct Monitoring Oversight Visits to clinical research sites.
• Review and provide input to protocols, Case Report Forms, and monitoring plans.
• Review Monitoring Visit Reports and provide feedback.
III. ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Senior RSM is also responsible for any other projects assigned by Global Site Management Operations management.
IV. POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
Allied Health Professions degree (PA, RN, RPh), relevant clinical experience or four-year life science degree.