Serve as the point of contact during the practice assessment, implementation and support of electronic medical record systems for myMemorialCare clients. Conduct workflow analysis and design, needed assessments, schedule and execute sessions, and provides go-live support. Provide demonstrations of ambulatory applications.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
* Presentation, Communication and Support: Meet with MD groups and their staff to review practice needs and present AEMR standard build to support business and clinical operations.
* Workflow Analysis and Design: Analyze client needs, develop strategies tailored to a specific organization. Capture client’s business requirements, processes and workflows and translate them into the electronic medical record.
* Training: Assist in Preparation of presentations, create/design and update tip sheets, computer aids, reference tools, practice exercises and skill assessments utilizing a variety of formats. Provides at the elbow support both in the classroom as well as in the practice during go lives.
* Technical: Draw on product knowledge to meet customer needs, identify problems, research alternatives through testing and consulting with the project team. Help develop and troubleshoot new and current information technology applications.
* 2 – 4 years related experience.
* Familiar with EPIC or other EMR systems.
* Practice management experience and use of medical terminology is desirable.
* Must possess excellent organizational, presentational and listening/verbal skills.
* Must be available for travel daily between practices.
* Ability to work with online software for training.
* Experience in training and developing education materials.
* Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
* Formal technical or clinical education required.
* Certification in applications or clinical desirable.
* Bachelor’s degree or technical degree preferred.
Internal Number: MEM003534
About MemorialCare Health System
Let us introduce ourselves. We're MemorialCare, a nonprofit health system that includes four hospitals, two medical groups, imaging centers, surgical centers and much more. As one of the leading health systems in Orange County and Los Angeles County, we're confident that no matter what your needs are, we have the teams, tools and know-how to support you every step of the way.